Sunday, January 29, 2012

Deal With It!

Who said living together twenty four hours a day was easy?  My precious husband and I have been living the twenty four hour thing the past month since his retirement.  Honestly it has proven to be easier than I think we both anticipated.  Don't get me wrong there have been a few bumps in the road but nothing a little patience and a few minutes alone can't resolve.  He has heard, "deal with it," a few times, such as when I sat down to write this.   Truly he is an angel of a husband.

His application for SS Disability is complete, he has had his phone interview and now more forms have been received for completion.  I had to complete a set of forms about how his disability has affected him from A to Z.  So the saga continues. 



My fingers have been busy this month with my crocheting.  I got a bee in my bonnet and made several baby bonnets.  As you can see our poor Maggie is fed up with being my model.  She is such a good sport. 

I found the granny square bonnet pattern on-line and I am sorry I can't give its author credit as is customary because I can't find the link I am certain I saved. 

Brain fog, cog fog or whatever you choose to call it has been ever present lately.  It doesn't make crocheting easy either.  I love simple things that require basic steps.  Right now I am working on a scarf that does require the use of my brain.  I feel it is best to challenge one's self from time to time.  Hubby has some cog fog issues too which is double the trouble for us.  I found the bag of pinto beans I planned to prep for cooking in the bedroom the other day.  How did they get there?  I am sure hubby put them there to fool with my head.   Now he is my excuse.  This just might work out.

Have a nice week everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're gonna be fine! The dog? Well...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am crocheting a scarf right now so maybe the modeling won't be to bad for Maggie. LOL Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. We just found a pinto bean (soup bean) that was like my parents always use to eat. They are a dark bean and make a dark soup. But now that we found them the place we found them is closing... We look kinda silly buying out all of their soup beans...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny. I am sure they are wondering about your diet. LOL
      I do love ham & beans and sweet cornbread. Ymmm
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Love to hear your comments: