Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fibro Is Kicking My Butt

First I must say something positive.  I strive to do that every day.  It is a beautiful day, the sun is shining and it is going to be in the 60's again.  I am blessed with a wonderful family.

My son, his wife and 7 month old baby son came to visit on Saturday.  We had a great time.   My dear grandson is growing so fast.  I just marveled at all his new abilities.  Oh how he wants to walk.  I wish I could see him more frequently but distance prevents that.  We just try to enjoy every second we have with him as with all our grandchildren.

The past 2 days my legs have been in such pain.  My left leg being the worse.  Fibro is not funny.  There are those that pooh pooh the diagnosis and those that just don't care to understand.  Let me tell you it is real.  My muscles in my legs hurt and ache to the bone.  It is difficult to describe.  There is no comfortable position.  It starts at the top of my legs and ends at my ankles.  I am up and down so many times I could never keep count.  Hopefully it will pass soon.

I am supposed to be taking Maggie(our dog) out on a leash to restrict her activity as she has been diagnosed with hip dysplasia at the early age of 2 1/2 yrs.  Needless to say Maggie has been going out without me.  I try to limit her time outside and hope she won't take off on an adventure with her buddy, Elsie the beagle.  She is on a prescription weight loss regimen with the goal being a loss of 20 lbs.  She is doing fairly well with her new food and snack regimen.  I believe it is more difficult for my husband and me.  No more giving her food from the table or bits of our snacks.  We have to do what is best for her.

I did visit another blog today and found an amigurumi pattern for a turtle.  I am looking so forward to creating this little guy.  My dear dil loves turtles.
http://jonboycrochets.blogspot.com/2011/01/fred-turtle.html

I have sat too long and need to move.  Wishing everyone a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments: