Monday, October 24, 2011

Catch Up

Wow, I haven't posted since August.  Much has taken place since that time.

Approximately one month ago my husband had a stent placed in a previous graft site in his heart which was 90% occluded.  The cardiologist hoped this would help his shortness of breath.  Since the procedure my husband has been having angina which he didn't have prior to the procedure and increased shortness of breath.  His Dr. wasn't happy to hear about this at last Thurs. appt.  My DH will have another stress test on Friday which we hope doesn't evolve into another cardiac procedure.

Our dog, Maggie, had to stay in the kennel at our vet's for 2 nights during Jim's procedure.  This was her first experience with boarding and it turned out to be a nightmare for her.  She was traumatized.  She is a very timid dog anyway.  Jim and I were traumatized as well.  She was so happy to be out of there and home with us.

On a sad note I tell you that my pet pygmy goat, Daisy May, passed away unexpectedly.  She had been such a source of joy, smiles and love for me for the past 8 years.  I miss her so much. 

Stress as we all know can really pack a punch as far as how our body reacts.  I feel every muscle, ligament, tendon and joint at this point.  My headaches are back with a vengeance and the fatigue is overwhelming. 

Crocheting helps my stress but only when my hands aren't in pain and my arms aren't so weak.  I have had several days that I have crocheted and finished up some projects.

While I am complaining I just throw in how sick I am of all these menopausal related issues. :-)

Truly I grateful for every day Jim and I have together, for my children, my 3 wonderful grandchildren, our pets and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments: