Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"It's a Sun Shiney Day"


My title is something my now 10 year old granddaughter would say in her younger years.  I thought it was so sweet. 

The sun isn't shining outside nor did I wake up feeling very sunny myself.  Yesterday I decided I needed to give my right arm a rest from crocheting as it was hurting quite a bit.  My left arm has started having spasms.  Tends to p*** me off that I find a hobby I enjoy so much and I can't do it except when my body allows.  I know, I am lucky I can do it at all.  I am thankful for that.  Truly I am.

So yesterday instead of crocheting I thought I would back up my photo files on this darn contrary computer.  I put my wrist splint on and started to work.  Needless to say things did not go smoothly.  I could not get this computer to back up the last file for love nor money.  By the time I stopped my left shoulder and  neck were flared up.  

I get up this morning, turn on the computer and a box pops up.  "You have files ready to write to CD."  It worked.  Mission accomplished.  :-)

This is my last crochet project for baby Andrew.  I hope you enjoy.

I think I will go out and look at my lilies and visit my hummingbirds.  That is sure to bring a smile to my face.

Wishing everyone a reason to smile today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments: