Friday, January 8, 2010

The Gold Paw Award





Today I received the Gold Paw Award from Herrad at http://accessdenied-livingwithms.blogspot.com/
in recognition of my blogs about my puppy Maggie. Thank you Herrad.

We got Maggie after the death of our dear family dog Bailey. She came at a time when we were going through such feelings of loss and grief. She immediately brought smiles, laughter, comfort and wonderful companionship but mostly she gives us unconditional love.



In December a dear friend of mine and her family lost their beloved German Shepard to a senseless act of violence by a neighbor. His name was Jagir. I would like to give my friend Conni this award in memory of Jagir.






3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kelli. I posted this to my page...you are always so thoughtful! That would be why I love you!!
    ~Conni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelli,
    Good post and lovely photos of Maggie.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelli,
    Please come by my blog and pick up your award.
    Love
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments: