Friday, July 17, 2009

A New Day



I wasn't going to blog today but after visiting http://lazyjulie.blogspot.com/2009/07/random-thought-from-solumedtrol.html#comments and having a few chuckles I decided I would share a little beauty. These are a few pictures of my lilies that bring me such joy during the summer. I look forward to walking out every morning to see what new color has bloomed. Their beauty brings me peace. I envy their tolerance for the heat and ability to still stand tall.







I hope you have a nice day.

8 comments:

  1. You too! Beautiful flowers, I have a red thumb. Alas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by Diane. I am glad you enjoyed the lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Aviva. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelli,

    I found your blog through Maureen's Being Chronically Ill Is A Pill.

    These flowers are beautiful!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jeanne,
    Thanks for dropping by and for the compliment on my lilies. They are what I look forward to every spring, watching them grow and bloom. I added 7 new varieties this summer.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelli,
    Beautiful flowers.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Herrad,
    Thank you. Have a great day.
    Love,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments: