Thursday, July 30, 2009

Inspirational Blogs


I haven't been blogging long but I have definitely come across many blogs that I find inspirational. These are three ladies that have inspired me. I hope they will drop by and pick up their award.
Herrad~ Whose life has taken such a drastic turn in a very short time.
"Independence is so very important to all of us, never realised quite how important it was until I had none left after becoming so handicapped.
Appreciate what I have still got even more than ever."
Every day is a new day and a new chance."
Sherry~ Who is blogging her way through the grief of losing her beloved daughter Nicole can still muster moments of humor and wit.
"I have no desire to ever see a doctor again but that won't happen.
Today I'll get my hair cut. At least she isn't a doctor! Then if I feel like it, I'll go get me a pair of jeans that won't fall off in public! YES!"
Diane~ A true inspiration in coping with life's changes such as adjusting to an assisted living facility.
"Life really does come at you fast."
Thank you for your courage, wisdom and inspiration.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Kelli,
    What a lovely surprise to get this award.
    Thanks alot.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Herrad.
    Love,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kellie...I do not know the protocol for awards and this is my second one in two days. I feel honored...and blessed.

    My hair at least looks normal even if the rest of me does not. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry,
    You are very welcome. It always makes me feel better to change my hair in some way.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blogs to feature and honor. Well deserving strong ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for dropping by Lisa. Yes, 3 very strong ladies.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kelli, I'm honored to be among the 3. BTW, you are pretty inspiring yourself. Blogging is not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane,
    You are most welcome Diane and thank you for the kind words.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelli, I hope all is well with you. I haven't posted anything lately either. Perhaps today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand Jacq. I have been battling shoulder and neck pain and taking a break from the computer helps greatly. Darn pain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Came by to say hello and wish you well.
    Hope you are having a good day.
    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  12. Herrad,
    Thanks for stopping by. I have been having an unusual amount of pain lately and haven't been up to blogging. I hope to blog something soon.
    :-) Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry to hear of your physical pain, as well as the emotional pain of having lost your dear dog. Our pets are truly family and to lose one is so heart wrenching. I wish you healing - physical and emotional!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments: